Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Big Brother Josh

This afternoon after school Mummy & Josh were delighted to go to Kindy to pick up lovely Olivia (or Lulu as she is affectionately called). Olivia's older sister Georgia was having her plaster cast taken off her broken arm so Olivia was on 'our shift'. Olivia came to watch Josh at Variety Sports (and I think that Josh loved the fact that she was watching him!). Whilst Josh did 'his thing' with the team Lulu and I played tag, skittles, hide & seek (she is very fast for only 2 1/2 years old!). Afterwards we went to the park and had some more fun before dropping Lulu home. Hmm, there are some times when I see Josh with other children and I feel a pang about him not having a sibling as he so loves to be a 'brother' - big or small - but then I simply have to remind myself of how special he is and how lucky we are to have him. Josh's friends are going to play a big part in his life.






No comments:

Post a Comment