Sunday, April 3, 2011

I ate a Tree

It is a well-known fact that although Joshua loves the colour green, he does not like it when it comes to food. He doesn't "do" peas and he is proud of the fact that he has eaten ONE bean. However, we have been discussing 'good' food of late and broccoli came up in conversation and to my total amazement Joshua suggested that he should try eating a 'tree'. So Mummy didn't need any further encouragement. To make it easier, we decided to keep the meal simple - carrots, potatoes, cherios & tomato sauce AND a few green 'trees'. Well sadly it was not a great success and his story now goes like this ...

"Mummy I don't like peas; I have eaten ONE bean and I have eaten ONE tree"

Oh well, we will try again another day.



Gulp, one little tree eaten ... but that's all !

No comments:

Post a Comment