Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Daddy was made to feel very special today for Father's Day! Josh made Daddy a card and bought him a giant cake of white chocolate. Mummy had put together a 'questionnaire' for Josh to fill in for Daddy ... below are the questions and Josh's answers (unedited) in blue which Josh tied up with a ribbon and gave to Daddy.

My Daddy's name is: Paul Turnbull (correct)
He is 42 years old (works for me if he also takes 5 years off my age!)
He weighs 105 kilos (oops Daddy you DO need to go on a diet)
My Daddy is really good at: Singing and dancing and being silly and playing on the computer (such skills Daddy!)

My Dad loves to: Play with me on the trampoline and on the computer
My favourite things to do with my Daddy are: Going down to the park and playing on the WII and computer
I'm just like my Dad because: We share the same hair style - well we did when he was young (oh bless!)
What I love most about my Dad is: His voice and his smile (wow!)
It makes my Dad happy when I: try my hardest at everything I do and sometimes when I try something I don't want to (so true Josh)

We took Daddy out for a cooked breakfast and then went trout fishing and Josh caught a 3.28gram trout. Mummy then dropped the boys off at the movies to see Mr Popper's Penguins whilst she took Huddy up into the hills - and then home to have fresh trout for dinner (entree size!). Daddy loved his day with 'his boy'.








No comments:

Post a Comment